- Managing all aspects of a project from beginning to end, including scheduling shoots, hiring talent, and negotiating contracts
- Managing budgets and staying within them by creating and updating production schedules, communicating with vendors about rates and availability, and supervising staff
- Coordinating with others such as producer and head of creative to ensure that projects meet expectation
- Overseeing all aspects of production including casting, location scouting, equipment rental, and contacting vendors for services
- Managing talent to ensure that they are happy and productive on set
- Communicating effectively with producers, directors, editors, cinematographers, and other team members to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Creating Video's / Program Concept including creating Storyline , script and copywriting for content (video/live)
- Searching/matching a KOL / Talent for content needs
- Give a clear guidance creative/direction on shooting day
- Creating a deck report and riset for updated content mainly youtube content for learning test or A/B Testing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Mastery of time management multitasking and attention to detail
- Capable of providing clear constructive feedback of creative work
- Ability to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment bringing to bear strong problem-solving skills
- Familiar with business trends is a plus*
- Able to convey information clearly and concisely to ensure everyone understands what you’re saying.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects at once, so it’s important to keep track of all the details for each project. This can include keeping track of budgets, scheduling and other details.
- Responsible for creating a budget for a project. Creative producers can use their budgeting skills to create a plan that allows a company to complete a project while staying within its financial limits.
APPLY HERE: https://bit.ly/JoinRHTeam